At rapidMATION, we are the intelligent automation gurus and we are always looking for automation gurus to join the team.
We automate processes using both humans and software bots and we LOVE everything to do with automation.
Our specialities include:
- Human-centric workflow and digital forms.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
We work in a modern, dynamic and collaborative environment where energy, passion and innovation are not only valued but expected. We pride ourselves on being flexible, creative and fun, all while building and implementing intelligent automation solutions that significantly improve the business landscape for our customers.
We work with the best of breed technology partners and they all love working with us. We are truly in a very unique and special eco-system and we are lucky to work with the best of the best, these partners include:
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working with cutting edge technology on a daily basis to weave together and implement intelligent automation solutions for our customers.
You will get exposure to a wide range of technology and no one day is guaranteed to be the same as the last.
While the learning curve is never ending, we will support you on your Automation Guru journey with everything you may need to satisfy your thirst for knowledge and your passion for technology.
The skills that we are looking for:
- We require a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a technical software development degree (or similar) *
- Experience with or training in K2, UiPath, Microsoft or ABBYY is strongly desired.
- An understanding of intelligent automation and how you can weave together these technologies to implement end to end intelligent automation solutions for our customers.
* If you have a degree in a different field, but have experience in any of the desired skills listed above and you have a passion for technology, we encourage you to apply.
We are a friendly and dynamic team and welcome the chance to speak with enthusiastic tech evangelists – so please get in touch if you have an interest in working with the rapidMATION team.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rapidMATION.com.